You can now view recent photos taken of activities at The Milwaukee Dog Training Club by going to our club facebook page.
We also have special events that you may access your photos online. You are free to download them for your personal use.
2016 Holiday Photos:
Just a reminder that if you were at the Holiday Luncheon, you have two options for accessing your pictures. They are available on MDTC’s Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ milwaukeedogtrainingclub/
1. Click on: “Photos”,
2. Click on “Albums”,
3. Left click on picture you want,
4. Right click on picture and select “Copy picture”,
5. Paste into a Microsoft Word Document which you opened.
OR, your pictures are available on Dropbox at: https://www.dropbox.com/login?src=logout
Click on the file labeled: Christmas 2016. Steps:
1. Click on the picture you want.
2. In the upper right hand corner, click on the “Download” button.
3. Either “Save” it to the location you want, OR “Open”
4. Click on the picture, then right click and “Copy” it.
5. Right click and “Paste” it into a Microsoft Word Document which you opened.